- Contact Us
- My Resources
- My Activities
- My Account
Our Support Team Has
Extensive VoIP Experience
It Took 200+ Hours To
Create Our VoIP Training
VoIP Integration Is Available
In Both Tesira And Vocia
Field Sales Engineer
Crisp, clear audio with conversations as real and pure as if everyone is in the room with you. That's what you want. Like any communication technology, VoIP/POTS is about connection. Whether you’re calling a satellite office across town or you need to contact your company’s headquarters in Beijing, VoIP/POTS technology makes it possible.
Biamp's value proposition for VoIP/POTS conferencing
Biamp’s VoIP devices have certifications from Cisco, ShoreTel, Avaya, and Mitel, and are compatible with Lync Enterprise Voice and Skype for Business. Our products utilize SIP 2.0 to communicate with SIP 2.0-based VoIP servers, and while SIP is a standard protocol, there are many differences in the way it's implemented by VoIP providers. We've spent years navigating the trials and tribulations of SIP implementations, and we're keen to share our hard-earned knowledge to help you avoid headaches.
For customers with installations that do not support VoIP, Biamp offers equivalent products that are compatible with POTS conferencing devices. In addition, the Tesira HD-1 Dialer supports both VoIP and POTS systems. Explore our VoIP and POTS conferencing options to determine the best fit for your needs.
Cloud-based VoIP systems
Cloud-based VoIP providers may involve additional requirements to account for, particularly in the areas of firewall and NAT traversal. Please see our cloud-based VoIP FAQ for more information on ways to mitigate some of the challenges.
Tesira, TesiraFORTE, Nexia, and Audia offer robust solutions for both VoIP and POTS conferencing. Audio solutions using VoIP can be challenging, complex, and time-consuming to design and install. Equipped with AEC, VoIP, and POTS technologies, and compatible with soft codecs, Biamp products were born for conferencing.
We’ve leveraged our years of experience creating high-quality VoIP solutions to bring you the TesiraFORTE VT models for high-level VoIP teleconferencing. Having the USB port in addition to VoIP and POTS capabilities in one chassis gives you options for conferencing, and even more ways to manage your network.
TesiraFORT VT Features:
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation for clear conferencing audio
• VoIP and POTS connectivity on the same chassis
• Configurable USB Audio provides direct connection to soft codec conferencing technologies
• HD-1 Dialer provides seamless integration into VoIP systems
• Easily expandable to inclued mics, speakers, or third party controls
Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO can be configured for both VoIP and POTS conferencing with the addition of the SVC-2 and STC-2 audio cards. Tesira's powerful networking capabilities can bring both VoIP and POTS conferencing to conference rooms across you facility.
• Audio and video routing across the network
• VoIP and POTS connectivity
• Scalable DSP with the ability to support AVB, CobraNet, and Dante protocols
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) at the end points
• Stream, manage, and control background music across the campus/network
If you demand high quality distance-conferencing or need to distribute audio throughout a few rooms, there’s no smarter choice than Nexia. Both the Nexia TC (teleconferencing) and Nexia VC (videoconferencing) digital signal processors feature built-in AEC, and are designed to provide clear audio while delivering true 20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations.
• Network friendly open architecture
• Built in AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) technology
• Pre-configured I/O with definable DSP
• Ethernet port for software configuration and control
• Built-in diagnostic tools
• Event scheduling
• Programmable overhead paging functionality